1. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
1.1 DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Ruffo Coli Srl, Via Livescia, 15 – 22073 Fino Mornasco CO, CF and VAT number 01062750490 (hereinafter, “Owner” or “Ruffo Coli”).
The Controller takes care of privacy and protection rights to of its Users. For any information in relation to this privacy statement, you can contact the Data Controller at any time by sending:
a registered letter with return receipt to Ruffo Coli Srl – Via Livescia, 15 – 22073 Fino Mornasco CO
or an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2 SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Your data may be disclosed to companies / professionals that provide assistance and / or advice to the Data Controller (i.e. administrative, legal, tax and financial matters), as well as to third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the provision of the service / execution of the contract.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as Data Processors.
The Data Controller may also communicate your data to the administrative, institutional and / or judicial Authorities and to any other subject to whom communication is mandatory by law and / or for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated in this statement.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent Data Controllers.
Your data will not be disclosed.
2. WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We process two types of data:
2.1. DATA YOU HAVE PROVIDED US DIRECTLY
Name and surname, company name, email address
Other data provided spontaneously by the user in the body of the message
2.2. DATA THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the device you are using;
3. HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
3.1. TO GUARANTEE ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
We use your data to guarantee access to our services and their provision, including:
sending information received through the “contacts” form;
These treatments are necessary to correctly provide our services.
3.2. TO INFORM YOU ABOUT OUR ACTIVITIES
We use the collected data, if you have expressly given the consent, to inform you about activities that may interest you.
In particular, we use them for:
invite you to events and initiatives organized by Ruffocoli Company
4. IS THE PROVISION OF DATA MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services referred to in point 3.1 (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service itself); it is instead optional for the purposes referred to in point 3.2 and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the services offered within the website www.ruffocoli.com and related applications.
5. HOW CAN YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5.1 REVOCATION OF CONSENT (OPT-OUT)
Remember that you can revoke the consents you have provided at any time by sending:
Registered letter A / R addressed to: Ruffo Coli Srl, with registered office in Via Livescia, 15 – 22073 Fino Mornasco CO
Or an e-mail message to the address: email@example.com
5.2 EXPORT AND CANCELLATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To export your personal data (takeout) or request cancellation, you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the email box with which you registered.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, if the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period explained in point 5 below.
5.3 EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
Any user can:
– obtain from the Data Controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data,its origin, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and the information (art. 15 of GDPR)
– request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions set out in article 18 of GDPR occurs, or transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
– object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the marketing purposes. Each user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
– receive personal data, provided before, in a structured and readable format by automatic device, in order to transmit them to another data controller without impediments
– propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the dedicated address email@example.com
6. HOW AND HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
The storage of personal data will take place in digital and analogue form and for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 3, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
Invoices and accounting documents are kept for 11 years pursuant to the law (including tax obligations).
In case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for cancellation of personal data processed by the controller, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period no more long than 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be securely canceled or irreversibly anonymised.
7. HOW DO WE ENSURE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
Personal data are processed by subjects indicated in point 1, according to regulation, with particular regard to security measures provided by the GDPR (art.32) in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
This information may be subject to changes. In case of substantial data Controller will notify users or evidence it on website pages.